Dating a Chinese woman was one of the most incredible experiences in my life. When I was younger, I had a chance to meet a few women from China during my business trips to this country. I was dating Chinese girls for a couple of months each and now I can say I know what it takes to meet them, draw their attention, and why they are a good fit for American men. You’ll find out the answer below in this article.
Talking about my experiences, I also have to admit that dating a Chinese girl isn’t similar to dating Americans: the different background prescribes different understanding of dating culture, the role of a man and a woman in a relationship, etc. My Chinese girlfriends, Chen and Lin, were consistent in getting to know me and certain about their dating expectations. They didn’t want to rush with intimacy, instead, they wanted to know my personality first and then take me to meet their parents. After that, they wanted me to fit in their company of friends, and only after that get into bed. It doesn’t mean that your experience will repeat mine, yet you can be sure that it’ll be unique time of your life.
Before you meet Chinese woman, I suggest that you find out who they are and what they’re searching for. Also, there will be a few Chinese women dating safety tips in this guide so that you feel confident during your acquaintance.
Best Chinese Women Profiles
Best sites to date Chinese women
See below where you can find and start dating a Chinese woman online. All these websites have female members from China.
|❤️ Top dating websites
|👍 Good for
|💵 Starting Price
|A global dating site where you can meet Chinese women online living all over the world
|35 credits for $2.99
|• Detailed women’s profiles.
• Multiple communication tools so you could use the one you love the most
|• High prices.
• The majority of communication features aren’t available for free.
|One of the best Chinese dating sites to meet Chinese women for marriage
|Prices start at $9.99 per credits pack of 20
| • Wide female audience.
• User-friendly communication tool.
|• You won’t meet easy women here.
|A website that offers dating yet not marrying Chinese women
20 credits for $9.99
| • Mobile and desktop versions are available.
• Communication is done via mail and chat.
|• Women on this site are too active (they’re texting you first and demand the answer).
|An international dating website where single Chinese women hang out as well
|2,000 credits for $2.99
| • Finding your potential girlfriend through the “Matches” feature.
• Cheapest credits.
|• Limited search filters.
What are Chinese women like?
Before you find out dating Chinese women tips to conquer them, see what features they have to understand whether you can match:
- Chinese women are outgoing. This is the first thing that you’ll notice when communicating with Chinese girls in comparison to other Asian brides. They’re friendly and open to getting acquainted with new people, so you’ll enjoy their company for sure. You’ll hardly ever feel uncomfortable around them even if you don’t manage to find a lover among Chinese singles: Asian girls are some of the best friends you could’ve dreamt of having.
- They are conservative. The second thing making many Chinese women different from other Asians is that they’re very traditional. They believe in classic gender roles when men earn money for the family while women take care of the kids and a husband. Therefore, if you’re searching for a conservative wife, check dating Chinese girls advice and apply it during your dating journey.
- They’re afraid of losing their reputation. The idea of having a proper “face” in society is very important to Chinese people and ladies in particular. They do their best to act properly in every situation and be consistent in developing any relationships. That’s why Chinese woman dating tips help a lot in winning the hearts of these girls: you have to be decent and serious in the eyes of a Chinese lady to make her notice you.
- They’re ready for compromises of any kind. Finding a common language with people is also crucial for many Chinese girls. They’d rather give up some of their opinions for the mutual good and comfort of those they appreciate and love.
- They are collectivists. Finally, being a part of something big and acting as a member of the community who’s helpful and obedient is the nature of Chinese brides. Dating Asian girl from China means accepting their views and being ready to follow them if you decide to live in their country.
Pros and cons of dating Chinese ladies
Among tips on dating Chinese women, check the pros and cons of having relationships with them.
- Your opinion will always be valued. You’ll feel it when you meet Chinese women for dating: they pay a lot of attention to what you’re saying and never take action without their men’s approval.
- Your family will be respected. Ties among relatives are sacred for a Chinese wife, so she’ll be very caring about your parents as well. The only advice on dating a Chinese woman online will be to introduce your girlfriend to your family as soon as possible.
- You’ll never be fighting with her in public. A Chinese girl is very polite to act inappropriately and take the attention of other people by putting up a quarrel.
- Chinese woman isn’t passionate. You shouldn’t expect an Asian lady to be as emotional as a Latin woman. This is just not in their nature and behavior.
- Chinese girlfriend is obsessed with being “a good girl”. From a young age, Chinese girls are told to behave well and be the best in everything they do. They grow up being perfectionists with the strive to be obedient and right in their careers and personal life.
- Chinese lady isn’t ready for sex soon. Opening up takes time when it comes to dating. Chinese women aren’t those you can pick up for a fast hookup.
30 Dos and Don’ts of Dating and Marrying Woman in China
Each society has its own visions concerning relationships between men and women. Here we’re going to look at what is advisable and not recommended to do in China.
1. Do date a Chinese woman who is over 30 years old. Because of the culture, they’re not considered good for marrying (which is wicked) but you can prove that’s wrong.
2. Don’t disrespect your Chinese date’s parents. Otherwise, they might not agree on the marriage.
3. Do give your Chinese girlfriend time to adapt. Instead of inviting her into a hotel, take some months to show you have decent intentions.
4. Don’t expect to meet the same girls in China. Ladies from rural areas are more traditional, whereas in Beijing and Shanghai they’re westernized.
5. Do learn the Chinese language. You’ll show respect to your woman even if you try to repeat several most popular phrases in her native language.
👉 RELATED: Which Asian Country Has The Best Women
6. Don’t date a Chinese girl if you’re greedy. Chinese females expect a man to pay for everything.
7. Do encourage her to climb a career ladder. Chinese ladies are hard-working so give her your support and she’ll cherish it.
8. Don’t try dating a Chinese girl on Facebook. They aren’t looking for relationships there. It’s better to visit public places that attract youth or search on dating platforms where Chinese girls register to find a partner even if he is from another country.
9. Do show your Chinese date you’re her “shoulder.” Future Chinese wives look for stability. Their patriarchal upbringing encourages them to be homemakers behind the back of strong men.
10. Don’t think getting a Chinese girl is a problem. It’s a fun journey where you can show off all your benefits and trump cards.
11. Do register on mail-order bride sites. They’re very popular among Chinese people and some of them have a huge number of Chinese ladies to get acquainted with.
12. Don’t rush her. Tell her that you want to invite her on a date and wait for her answer. Be confident she’ll appreciate your patience and agree with your offer.
13. Do tell her where you’d like to meet her. Chinese girls may be shy and terrified, so they want to ensure they have the first date in a public place according to the Chinese dating culture.
14. Don’t neglect to tell a Chinese girl the precise time of a date. She’s not like a Thai girl, she’ll come on time.
15. Do make sure you plan everything (stability – remember?) Unpredictable situations in dating a Chinese girl can act against you.
👉 RELATED: Top 15 Countries to Find a Mail-Order Bride
16. Don’t mistreat Chinese food. It’s peppery, but you’ll get used to it. Even if you’re not a fan of it, try to avoid nasty words about things that may be important to her.
17. Do explain to her why you’re ideal for each other. She’ll like it.
18. Don’t even open your mouth to talk about the difference between Chinese and Japanese girls.
19. Do be a gentleman. This feature is of utmost importance across all nations no matter whether you think of dating a Chinese girl or any other ladies.
20. Don’t be sarcastic – a Chinese woman won’t understand your jokes.
21. Do study Chinese culture. Read more than stereotypical blogs because your main goal is to impress her. Any articles on how to date a Chinese girl type can be a plus too.
22. Don’t ignore learning a few things about her local dating culture because things that are traditional in your country can be unacceptable in Chinese dating etiquette.
23. Do use condoms when having sex. Chinese girls might not be sex-educated well.
24. Don’t ask her things about China that you can Google. It’ll only spoil her impression of you. It’s better to Google prior to the date.
25. Do be serious. Otherwise, she may cheat on you.
26. Don’t be mean to her. Chinese girls make best friends! Moreover, they’re positive and fragile, so try to keep your anger inside.
27. Do meet her parents to assure her you’re serious. Girls are raised with the concept of filial purity in mind which means worship of ancestors, so honor their parents with your visit.
28. Don’t give up if her granny doesn’t like you: they’re suspicious and want to make sure their descendants are making a good choice.
29. Do propose to a Chinese girl if she likes you. She’ll answer you straight away. By the way, Chinese girls are straightforward in everything (she can even tell you that you smell bad without even winking).
30. Don’t drag time. Chinese girls want to get married asap! And once you get married – buy a house. Or a flat. For her.
How to tell if a Chinese woman likes you
Asian women are a closed book that is difficult to judge by the cover, so knowing dating Chinese girl tips will help you to get a necessary key to her heart. One of them is a desire to have a clear understanding if a girl likes you or if there is no sense in wasting time on dating a Chinese girl you’ve chosen. A Chinese woman definitely likes you if:
- She keeps silent or responds with another question to your suggestion of a date.
- She agrees to spend a date with you.
- She puts effort into looking more attractive for you by wearing sexier clothes or improving her makeup.
- She takes care of you acting like a mother.
- She’s interested to learn more about you and asks questions.
- You can spot flashes of jealousy if you have other female friends or talk about your previous relationship.
- She invites you to get acquainted with her family.
- She tells about her desire to have a serious relationship, family, and kids.
In fact, every man can easily recognize a woman who likes him even if he has no idea of dating Chinese women tips. People who attract each other pull like magnets and feel pheromones in the air no matter where they are. So don’t waste your time and make direct steps toward the girl you like!
Women from China are caring, smart, and obedient, yet to find a common language with them, you need to check tips on date a Chinese woman and follow them consistently to develop a strong bond.
Among Chinese women dating tips, you can find a piece of advice to be sincere and decisive. Yet you shouldn’t be too pushy when it comes to conquering Chinese girls: they prefer a caring attitude rather than harsh dominance.
Yes, they do. At the same time, they value character more than appearance, so if you match in terms of attitude and vibe, you’ll have a chance to create a long-term relationship.