Creating a good profile on dating sites often seems daunting to men who’ve never tried meeting girls online. I’ve been there, I know how it feels. Therefore, in this post, I collected my top tips for a dating profile to use to become more popular and mysterious to mail order brides. Create the best dating profile with me and enjoy your chatting.
10 best tips on how to write a dating profile
Here’s what you need to do to create a stellar dating profile:
- Be yourself. No matter how trivial it sounds, you have to be who you are to meet your partner. Therefore, being yourself when it comes to describing your personality is necessary too. Faking your vibe won’t attract the person you need to be happy with.
- Recollect the things that make you stand out. Profile tips for dating sites often leave it out, but it’s important to be different from the bunch of other guys online. Remember who you wanted to be when you were young and compare it with who you are now, and tell your story.
- Don’t worry about looking funny. Being able to make fun of yourself is one of the features that demonstrates how strong you are, so tell a real-life anecdote that happened to you in your profile, and you’ll win more women’s hearts on best mail order bride sites.
- Avoid cliches. A perfect online dating profile speaks genuinely about the person rather than containing a list of ordinary phrases. So why would you say anything that was already said?
- Don’t be boring. The desire to write a good dating profile may lead you to check every single word you type. Don’t do that. Grammar and spelling are crucial, yet you shouldn’t sound too academic when expressing yourself. After all, you’re not in the school anymore: you’re searching for a woman to love, not for a professor’s approval.
- Don’t demonstrate your skepticism towards online dating. Profile writing for dating sites implies that you already believe in the power of connecting with people through the Internet. There’s no need to state that you’re doubting you’ll ever find beautiful mail order bride there.
- Be logical. Writing a good dating profile requires a logical presentation of yourself when completing bio or the status field. Don’t mention any facts without connecting them all together.
- Ask your friends to describe you. In case you feel like you can’t write a perfect profile for a dating site on your own, feel free to contact your friends and ask them what they think about you, your strong or weak sides, etc. It’ll give you some hints on how to start.
- Tell girls about your hobbies. Profile ideas for dating sites include writing about your interests, achievements beyond your career, etc., and I think it’s reasonable. Women love to see an individual behind the profile picture rather than basic facts like birth date, zodiac sign, etc.
- State clearly what you’re expecting or looking for. This is to not mislead women who will browse your profile to see whether you can match. Also, it will show that you’re mature enough to understand your needs and goals.
How to make the best profile description for dating sites?
To write a great dating profile description, consider following these tips:
- Start with a catchy line. Tell a joke, add some fun facts about your life, etc.
- Be confident. Demonstrate that you know your worth through your writing.
- Share what you believe in. Your values are important as they are the ground for your future relationship.
- Don’t tell it all at once. Intrigue them with some of your words, so they feel like they want to get acquainted with you to know the details.
How to make good profile pictures for dating sites?
To make yourself even more popular, upload the right photos. By “right” I mean pics that are:
- Bright and colorful. Use black and white pictures only if they’re clear or even taken on a professional camera.
- Reflecting your personality. But if you’re most of the time unemotional, better choose the picture where you smile.
- Showing your face entirely. Hats, sunglasses, masks, etc. shouldn’t be there. Even if it’s quarantine times.
- The pictures of you. If you have pets, it’s okay to have them in your pictures as well, but no relatives, please. That’s just unnecessary.
Below, you can find direct profile examples for dating sites for both genders. Choose those that are applicable to you to get an idea of how they should look.
Dating profile examples for men
There are a few good profile names for dating sites along with examples of bios to write.
“Hello, ladies. My name’s Michael. Although I’m not as cool as Jackson, I still have something to offer: my picture on the cover of Men’s Health, 100 kg in my bench press, and a whole lotta love to give to you. Wanna talk? I’m here to listen to you.”
“I’m Ben. A college professor. A computer geek. And a huge lover of The Big Bang Theory. Love anything of the above? If you do, text me already. If you don’t, here’s another fact about me: I adore playing poker and billiards. Let’s meet for a glass of Jack and a game.”
Both of the above examples are a good introduction for a dating site profile, so consider writing about yourself in such a style.
Dating profile examples for women
Here are a few examples of a good intro for a dating site for girls’ pages.
“Hey, handsome. My name’s Angelina, and I’m from Nevada, the land of deserts and parties. Nevertheless, I love spending quiet nights at home watching Netflix and wearing my beloved man’s sweater. Would you like to be the one for me? Message me and let’s watch a comedy together while cooking a carrot pie.”
“I’m a creep. I’m a weirdo… And I love that song by the Radiohead band and many others played on guitar. Besides singing, my hobbies include cycling and feeding swans in the city park. Text me if you wanna join next time I’m riding.”
As you can see, dating site profile tips are pretty clear and easy to follow. I was told some of them before I started my dating journey, and they proved to be effective since I met a few of my girlfriends online. Now it’s your time to make use of them. Good luck!